Gear up for the Music Festivals
With music festivals like NH7 Weekender and Sunburn coming up, the one thought that comes to your mind is “What the heck do I wear?” You obviously want to wear something super sexy and attractive to a music fest, but one of the important factors that you need to consider about your attire is that it has to be super comfortable. You should be able to lounge in absolutely any position so make sure you dress up comfortably.
My personal preference to a music fest would be denims. You are never over dressed or under dressed in denims; it’s just the perfect outfit to most of the occasions. So be it a pair of denim jeans or denim shorts, you’re good to go.
So as you can see, I would go with a pair of denim shorts paired with a crop top and a jacket or cape on it, to just add an element to the entire look. Coming to the footwear, shoes or boots or sneakers are the most suitable since you spend most of your day and night running around and dancing to the beats. I totally love these boots that I’m wearing from Forever 21, so comfortable and so appropriate for a music fest!
Things you would need to carry:
- Sunglasses: A pair of sunnies is a must since you will start during the day and of course, it’s the perfect accessory to fight the sun.
- Sunscreen: You might want to carry your sunscreen with you to protect your skin from the winter sun.
- Hats: Hats will add an instant magic to your outfit. It will also protect your face, hair and makeup from the sun and will protect your face from sweating.
- Hand bag/ Sling bag: Even if you feel that you don’t need a bag, trust me, you will need a sling bag or something to carry your phone, money, sunglasses and such other stuff.
Things you should not wear:
- Short skirts or dresses: Make sure you don’t wear a short skirt, or a short dress or a body-con because it will only make you uncomfortable, especially if you have to sit down cross legged or so. Basically, you don’t want to wear something too short.
- Heels or stilettos: Comfortable footwear is very important and heels and stilettos are something which you just don’t want to wear to a music fest. Don’t forget there will be a lot of dancing and jumping around!
All you have to do is just keep these few things in mind and you’ll be good to go. Have a great weekend ahead. Until the next time, au revoir, auf wiedersehen, adios, ta-ta, bye-bye!