Seize the Summer with monochromatic red
The days are getting longer than nights, the climate is getting warmer, sunsets are later than usual, flowers can be seen blooming ’cause Summer is here. It’s the season of joy, the season of laughter and happiness.. the season of bright and brilliant colours. It’s my favorite season and I absolutely wallow in trying my hand at experimenting with vivid colours, fabrics and styles.
Here, I’ve chosen a monochromatic look with hues of red, absolutely perfect to welcome the summer. Wearing a single colour or shades of a single colour is anything but boring! While mixing patterns and colour blocking can be a task, wearing a single colour is way cleaner, neater and one can never go wrong with the look. Yes, that’s right, one cannot go wrong with a monochromatic look, provided you’ve chosen the right colour against your complexion. Darker colours such as black, brown, navy blue are comparatively safer options and can go with any complexion. As a matter of fact, when you wear an outfit of one colour or hues of the same colour, the outcome can be just as striking and stunning as wearing bold patterns, textures and vivid colours. Keeping the concept and my personal preference towards bright hues in mind, I opted for an “all red” look. No matter what your shape or style is, monochromatic always looks sharp, so don’t be afraid to experiment.
Benefits of monochromatic outfits
- Dressing mono-chromatically can make you appear taller and slimmer because the outfit is creating one seamless line from head to toe.
- The look is cleaner and neater and doesn’t really require too much brainstorming.
- You just cannot go wrong with monochromatic outfits. It is comparatively a safer option.
- It will accentuate the right areas of your body provided you choose the right color.
- It is super simple and looks really chic.
Just keep slaying, ladies!
Lots of love, Disha.